Wednesday, February 21, 2007

For working ladies with hungry husbands.

Wow ladies - I'm overwhelmed by the recipes posted so far! Each one looks delectable and would be beautiful to serve. However, at this moment in time, I would also be blessed by some quick, efficient, tasty, healthy and/or affordable dishes for everyday. I certainly don't have the time or stamina to make some of these items after working all day. Do any of you have some last minute sureties that you'd be willing to share?

Thanks!

Vanessa

(Believe me, I'm saving these recipes on a separate folder in Word so that when I have guests, time, and am a stay at home wife, I will be able to pull from them!)

2 comments:

Johannah said...

Ness,
Will do.
Let me gather my fave's, and I will post them soon.
What are your likes and dislikes?

Karin said...

I can sympathize. I'm in the same place. Although working from home has helped a bit. I still find it hard to come up with something good to eat every evening (and if you know us - I often don't succeed because we eat out way more than we should!) I will look through my recipe binder and post some of my favorites.

Karin.